I'm attempting to get used to blogging every day. So....this morning I had a bit of a plumbing mess at home which put me behind all day! So glad it could be resolved quick enough...but not without messiness.
Then, wrapping, boxing and shipping gifts to the family as well as getting a gift for the son in Texas that he can utilize every day - a gym membership. But, another day of long lines at the post office - and how is it that they can't make ends meet? This is their time of year according to the TV ad, right?
Actually, the local post office is wonderful! They are so courteous and knowledgeable. I appreciate them.
Soon, I'll be making cookies with the preschoolers. Now, THAT will be fun.
I've finished working on Christmas Eve and it's pretty fun because one of the lines from Ann Weem's poems goes dance in the streets of Bethlehem something I can't wait to do next month!
No comments:
Post a Comment