The time is getting shorter! I cannot believe that in 8 days I will be flying to Tel Aviv! I have delayed trying to think of this trip, and now I am living in a dream trying to complete the tasks here so I can leave with a full heart and all "jobs" completed.
Cleaning up the office, watering plants, getting Sunday's sermon prepared, children's sermon completed, and looking at the world through an infected eyelid...hoping all is well as I move from here in Southern California to the Midwest to The Middle East in less than a week.
Christmas was great here! Such beauty in all the services of the days...such hope and expectation...and saying good by to Kathy.
Passport needs to come with me to church tomorrow so I can have a copy for my own records.
Checking the list, not once or twice, but many times!
Walking where Jesus walked...wow!
No comments:
Post a Comment